Anyone with access to "Undersea & hyperbaric medicine" Journal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hopashore

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi!

I am writing a paper on nitrogen narcosis for a graduate biopsychology class and while I can access Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine through 2006, there is a recent (2011) review that I cannot access through my school library. If anyone here has access to it and you wouldn't mind e-mailing it to me, please PM Me and let me know!

I also had NO clue what board to post this under, and if you think I might have more success in a more general SCUBA one, let me know!

Here's the PubMed link:

A review of recent neurochemical... [Undersea Hyperb Med. 2011 Jan-Feb] - PubMed - NCBI

Thanks!

Kara

i do pm me your email address.

Did you get what you needed Kara? Just as a heads up, the UHMS library holdings can be found at Duke. Their library can handle any requests through a loan to your school.

Please post your paper here so we can see it when you're done (or whenever you're ready to have it reviewed).

@Gene- Yes, I was able to get a copy. Good to know about Duke! I seem to have been able to access everything else, but just an odd year range my school doesn't seem to have for that journal and figured this would be faster than ILL :)

@Thalassamania- Will do! Will probably be around Thanksgiving. Though probably will just be better to e-mail it to all interested parties...gotta love 20 page papers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom