iSHaka Special Offer at SHAKA DIVERS! Discount Diving Program! Easy Peasy! Save 10%!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Howzit? I miss seeing you guys under water! Come get some some deep sea action with me and check out our awesome Maui inshore reefs before they're gone! This is my first time trying this on SB so please forgive me if I am intruding but I wanted to let you know that if you're interested I'm happily announcing a Shaka Divers Special Deal where I offer you an additional 10% grace on your dives with me! All you have to do is buy and download my iSHAKA PRO for the iPhone or iPad (oh yeah and iTouch too...but that sounds kinda wierd to me typing it...LOL!) If you're Kama'aina, Family or Friend you already know I'm gonna hook you up on your dive so this makes it even sweeter still! Come show me the iSHAKA PRO on your mobile device and Let's Get Some Dives in!! You know you love it down on the reefs and I'm the guy to show you the good stuff. SCUBABUS is still rockin solid. Conditions have been killer. "iShaka Pro" is only 1 Buck at the Official iTunes store! Such a deal! It's an awesome phone APP and it stars ME too!

187791_121840357910816_4574274_n.jpg

iSHAKA PRO

One of my favorite shakas is right here>>> this is a tiny sample of what you get with "iShaka Pro"

Please Download this today!!! Step it UP! Make your iPhone a Shaka Phone!!

MAHALO!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, it did the first post. I did not make it a hyperlink on purpose, Just saying...

Hey Check out the Inflatable Shaka! See it on your iPhone or iPad today!!

Look it did it again!!!

I don't have an iPhone or iPad etc... but those videos brought a smile to my face - thanks Doug :) - how many of those have you done?

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom