Dive Team Logos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally I don't care. If we aren't training, a fund raiser or other event my shirts stay home. My wife sleeps in them quite often. We just don't need to run around town beating our chests. Lets go do the job and go home quietly.

We don't run aroun town beating our chests. I have been designing logos longer than I have been diving. Its is a very professional logo with all of the elements that we were looking for. No disrespect to you and your years of service, as far as not caring, you gave your input on my logo and opened up the discussion. I am ok with disagreeing on this one. Thanks for your input and I look forward to learning from you on your posts and future discusions.... :cool2:

We have minimal to no contact with the victim family.

Let me start by saying that I like the look of the patch. It is a nice design. I often like the skulls on recreational dive apparel. But from a PSD standpoint, I have to agree with some of the others. I do not like the use of skulls in any of our PSD logos, patches, etc.

We too try to maintain minimal contact with family. But we have also had families come see us days after the operation to say thank you. Personally I would not like even one person connected to the victim to see our team using a skull image in any way.

What we do is stressful, and keeping it fun is a great way to help deal with the stress. We do it often, we just make sure we do it amongst ourselves in private.

Pickens Co EM Shield dive flag.jpg

Ours as of 11-3-2011

Upstate.., Bravo.
That is a nice patch!!

Personally I don't care. If we aren't training, a fund raiser or other event my shirts stay home. My wife sleeps in them quite often. We just don't need to run around town beating our chests. Lets go do the job and go home quietly.

My sentiments exactly Gary, Well said...

nice patch SC. As a DHS and Florida EM guy.....I like!

and I have worn some crazy patches in my day. On one gig, the fed DMORT team had their pretty patches with DMORT displayed. A citizen asked them who they were. So the DMORT guy answered appropriately. Said citizen was actually a family member of a victim and promptly broke down.

Ya just never know......and ya can never cover all them bases....

Ours is nothing fancy, this is the logo minus the wording on the side of the truckdt23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom