November Folks! Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Food pics would have helped... :lol:

Since you did mention it..

. cozumel 2011 003.jpg
cozumel 2011 004.jpg

Delicious food coupled with awesome company. Unfortunately I was the only one who entirely missed any eagle ray sighting:censored:. It was fun to venture out of the tourist zone and try a new place.

So sorry we missed everyone....Had some friends join us late....

We ended up with 20+ at El Moro this evening. Nice folks from Saint Louis, KC, SLC, Edmonton, GA, FL, and Chicago. We also had some captains and shop managers join the group.

Thanks to everyone who joined the dinner, it was a lot of fun!

Posted using Tapatalk

Had a great time. Was great meeting everyone. Always hate for the trip to end but that was a fun way to do it. Thankx

We ended up with 20+ at El Moro this evening. Nice folks from Saint Louis, KC, SLC, Edmonton, GA, FL, and Chicago. We also had some captains and shop managers join the group.

Thanks to everyone who joined the dinner, it was a lot of fun!

Posted using Tapatalk

So sorry I couldn't make it either but I really, really wanted to. It was a bitter sweet trip for me that left me having sever sinus congestion starting Thursday and still continues today for me and my wife just caught it too! I didn't want to exposed anyone to anything I had going on. It was about all I could do to endure nearly 12-hours of airports, trams, planes, taxis, buses and toll roads en-route back home yesterday. As always, I plan to provide a nice detailed report that all started with a blown ear-drum on my first dive followed by some stubborn, thick-skinned diving to follow! :shakehead:

Get well soon Josh!

About to head off on an afternoon one-tank up North. Should be a blast.

Then off to Wet Wendy's. See you there!
Sallye

Ouch, T-man. Hope you are feeling better!

T-Man is doing well...dove with him and his daughter today. Two very nice people...enjoyed their company very much!

Got your PM Seasta. No worries mami. Liang has a phone so I am going to buy sim card and minutes. Easy peasy. Wish you were here!

No rayas aguilares this afternoon. Jeff Bielman caught sight of one this AM down on San Clemente, but it saw us and stopped out in the sand, so no love... and no pix. Did have a cool dance with two of the big puffers. It's on video, so I will have to try to imageshack it sometime when life slows a bit.

Liang and I each snagged a big lion up north and kept about half a dozen smaller ones. So a little dindin at WW...
Current wasn't bad. Moved us along, but I could swim back to pez leon when needed...

Time to shower and mosey toward Wendy's! :grinbandit:

Back
Top Bottom