Oceanic 95 unbalanced regulator manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello:I'm looking for an oceanic 95 1st stage balanced regulator manual pdf. The usual websites such as divesafety and frogkick don't have them.I believe that the number is either 12-2211 or 12-2212Before anyone responds with a gloom and doom reply, I'm an Oceanic, TUSA, and ScubaPro trained reg tech.Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello:I'm looking for an oceanic 95 1st stage balanced regulator manual pdf. The usual websites such as divesafety and frogkick don't have them.I believe that the number is either 12-2211 or 12-2212Before anyone responds with a gloom and doom reply, I'm an Oceanic, TUSA, and ScubaPro trained reg tech.Thanks.

No you are not if you read your certificate it said you attended the course and that one of the first things Ron tells you.
Two you would have access to the manual from oceanic and scubapro website. And by the time you respond to this post I should have access to tusa manuals.
So if you were in the know you should not need to ask on this board.

NCadiver:

1. For your information, Ron was not the instructor that I had.

2. I'm looking at the University of Oceanic Sales Work Order paperwork that I was given during the course. According to the Product Service Guide Section, those manuals are not currently available to order. The numbers skip from 12-2210 to 12-2213. Probably a case of Oceanic not wanting to support regulators this old. Hence my post on the board.

3. You can check your Sales Work Order paperwork and verify this for yourself.

4. There's really no need to take a condescending attitude.

.....always hated working on those early Oceanic diaphragm regs.....complete pain.

Yeah, finicky and temperamental. I'll take a Mk 17 anyway....

NCadiver:

1. For your information, Ron was not the instructor that I had.

2. I'm looking at the University of Oceanic Sales Work Order paperwork that I was given during the course. According to the Product Service Guide Section, those manuals are not currently available to order. The numbers skip from 12-2210 to 12-2213. Probably a case of Oceanic not wanting to support regulators this old. Hence my post on the board.

3. You can check your Sales Work Order paperwork and verify this for yourself.

4. There's really no need to take a condescending attitude.

Then maybe it was Mark or Darrell but go ahead and attached your certificate and let see what it say's. PS all the paper work and kits comes from Ron's office just so you know.

Your the one who posted "Before anyone responds with a gloom and doom reply, I'm an Oceanic, TUSA, and ScubaPro trained reg tech."

Here it is on there website 19 down. As a Tech you call the manufacture or another Tech not put it on a user forum.

pre 95.jpg

NCadivers:

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, the 19th file down that you also highlighted is for a DX-2 balanced diaphram.

Last time I checked, there's was a difference between a balanced diaphram and a balanced piston 1st stage.

Perhaps you were thinking of the PX2 which is a balanced piston, 12-2210-r02?

If you are working on an Oceanic piston they are the same as a Scubapro MK5 (and many others).....is there anything specific you need the manual for?

Back
Top Bottom