Wreck diving images by Alex Dawson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alexdawson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Dear wreck divers. I am new to this forum but I thought I should share my new web site with a lot of wreck photography images to all of you.
you will find them at Photographer - A L E X - D A W S O N - Undervattensfotograf or Photographer - A L E X - D A W S O N - Undervattensfotograf if you use a device that doesn't support flash like iPhone/iPad etc... Feel free to leave comments here about what you like and don't like. I know that the site has problems with IE9 but if you update your flash and system it should resolve that problem.

If someone else has any good link's to wreck photography web sites that you would like to share with me for inspiration, I would be more than happy if you posted it here.

Happy New Year's!

// Alex

Attachments

• RO-24.jpg
    RO-24.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 769
Alex, thanks for posting. Very nice photos. Happy new year and welcome to SB!

-Bryan

Excellant first post and those are awsome pics and images!!!
Eric

Those were freakin awesome.... Are they for sale? that one where you are looking straight on tot he shark was great!!!

Thank you very much Bryan, Eric & TTPaws!

RE: Rafal1676: My images are taken with a whole lot of different cameras, Nikon D70, D200, D3, D3s and F90X or known as N90X in the US. For lightning I use Strobes from Subtronic, Sea & Sea and Video lights from Hartenberger.

RE: TTPaws: Yes it is possible. If you are interested in buying images please contact me trough my email on my homepage Photographer - A L E X - D A W S O N - Undervattensfotograf for further details.
I like that shark photo to, it is my favorite shark image from my Bahamas trip in 2005. Image taken with a Nikon D70 in a Sea & Sea housing without strobes.

// Alex

If someone else has any good links to wreck photography web sites that you would like to share with me for inspiration, I would be more than happy if you posted it here.
Alex, check out SB's Great Lakes forums (Great Lakes Wrecking Crew). I've seen some good stuff from individuals there. Also, in the USA (and online), Wreck Diving Magazine and Advanced Diver both sport good photo spreads every issue. You might already know about them.

-Bryan

Thank you Brian and Asha, I will check the SB Great Lakes forum! Wreck diving magazine I have been in contact with but Advanced diver I don't know about..?

Thank you // Alex

Back
Top Bottom