Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but that's because of the superglue spill in the sewage system.

I'm glad ohm and I are friends, but I wish we weren't so inseperable...

... I wish I could find half my stuff.....

You find it, and your mates' stuff - a waterfront rough type in a thick tough dirty boilersuit with a docks badge on and hobnailed boots with steel toecaps is shoveling it and other stuff (except large metals) into the harbor's docks boiler furnace :: the area's shellfish fishermen do not like sport scuba divers around.

I wish there was a safe medication to stop oxygen poisoning down to say 7 bars ppO2 = 200 feet depth.

Granted, he is happy for the rest of us, but now everyone doesn't need to be happy, which makes Anthony Appleyard sad.

I wish I hadn't divided by zero...

Since is not possible to devide anything by zero everyone becomes happy, whether they need it or not.
Because of your illogical response, you must donate all your scuba gear to a homeless scuba bum.

I wish steel 120's only weighed 10lbs when filled.

Granted, but you've filled them with helium and are diving in the Dead Sea.

I wish helium wasn't so expensive...

I wish that diesel fuel for boat engines was cheaper.

Deal. A rush for cheap fuel quickly exhausts supplies. Manufacturing and transport grind to a halt. Economies collapse. Wars are fought.

I wish every wish I make turns out well.

Back
Top Bottom