DC 1400 with strobe from DC 800. Please help me with strobe settings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morecowbells

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A few years ago I purchased a Sealife 800 with single strobe attachment. I just purchased the Seal Life 1400 camera and housing. I have an adapter for the old strobe. Can anybody shed some light on what the recommended strobe settings are? What are the ideal pre-flash(0 through 4) and auto bright(1 through 4) setting recommendations with the new camera? Thanks in advance for any help.:confused:

Which strobe is it that you have? Is it the SL961 Digital Flash or an older model? If it's the SL961 it should be easy. The instruction manual tells you which setting to have the strobe set at when used with a SeaLife camera. The DC1400 makes it so easy to set the settings when you select underwater mode.

Thanks you everybody for the help. Looks like there is no change in the old strobe settings with the new camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom