Anyone Dive with the Seadogs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

canman147

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Travelling to Orlando and am going to have one full day to go diving. I found their website and was wondering if there is anyone else that anyone of you would recommend? I am fully open water cert with more then 200 dives and am looking for two to three great dives in that area. I am a rescue diver with my fire department as well. I am staying in Orlando so travel is a consideration.

I am just looking for dive shop or your can not miss sites.

Please any info you can give me would be great.

Ryan

A friend of mine went out with them once. He liked them and said he would use them again.

Not in that part of Florida. I am sure they are more, but I have not used any or know anyone that has.

Edit: I just looked in my "Diving Guide To Underwater Florida" book and found the following dive operations in Daytona area. I know nothing about these operations, but maybe someone else will know. If it was me I would use Seadogs. Only because I know someone who has used them and liked them. Keep in mind that part of FL. does not have the best diving imo. unless it is the springs. The worst diving is still better than not diving.

Discover Diving www.divefl.com
Spruce Creek Scuba www.sprucecreekscuba.com

I highly recommend this outfit. The owner is very flexible and personable. In my experience he has valued service and doing what is right over the dollar. If you have any questions or concerns just ask him. If he can't meet your needs he will refer you to someone who can.

I use hem frequently. they a a good group to run with and will take care of you. I have used them a least a dozen times. Also if your interested in spearfishing you definitely go with them they can show you a lot. If you wan a dive buddy just ask. I'm about 40 mins away and can meet up.

Another option is to drop down to Jupiter. I live close to Jupiter and it takes me a little over two hours to drive to Disney and about 2 1/2 to get to downtown Orlando. Jupiter Dive Center is a great operation.

Been out with them many times and never had a bad trip. Professional crew and captain.

Travelling to Orlando and am going to have one full day to go diving. I found their website and was wondering if there is anyone else that anyone of you would recommend? I am fully open water cert with more then 200 dives and am looking for two to three great dives in that area. I am a rescue diver with my fire department as well. I am staying in Orlando so travel is a consideration.

I am just looking for dive shop or your can not miss sites.

Please any info you can give me would be great.

Ryan

The most important question is...
When are you coming?
If you are planning to dive in the next 3 months, you will be in some very cold water north of Vero.
If you are coming in the summer...not so bad.

Chug
Will be destroying Lionfish today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom