Tec Night at the Beneath the Sea Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaCobra

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
To follow is a brief list of the speakers and topics that will be presenting at Tec Night on Friday March 23, 2012 at the Beneath the Sea trade show in Seacaucus, NJ. Show opens to the public at 6PM.

Mike Ange
Sinking of the Vandenberg; Tec Diver’s Contributions
JT Barker Extreme Diving; the Billy Mitchell Fleet Wrecks
Dave Burroughs Mixed Gases; Your Next Step in Tec Diving
Bernie Chowdury Getting Tec Training
Peter Den Haan The Future of Rebreather Designs
Joe Dituri Problems Associated with Teaching IWR
Steve Lewis Which Rebreather is Right for You?
Bruce Partridge Computers for Technical Diving
Dan Wible The Recreational Use of Closed Circuit Rebreathers on Liveaboards

And you can get more information at http://beneaththesea.org, or feel free to pm me.

Best,
Jeff

jeff, Thanks for the info. For some strange reason, this information is not on the BTS site. Actually, I can't find any seminar info on BTS. Maybe they will share it soon.

Thanks again - Tom

oh, don't blame bts on that one, that responsibility lies on the folks that are supposed to get them the information for putting on the website. everything should be up shortly.

Jeff - Since you know the list of Friday seminars. Do you know where I can find the list of Sat & Sun seminars? You seem to have the inside info.

Thanks - Tom

Thanks for the info, but that is the Work Shop list. The Seminars are 1 hour presentations on various Dive Topics. I'm sure they will be listed on their site soon.

The list has been put on the BTS website, but give it a couple of days. It seems there are a number of names misspelled, typos, wrong programs and the format is hard to read. Other than that it looks great.

Hi - the seminars are posted. Looking forward to this year's show

Hi - the seminars are posted. Looking forward to this year's show

Still at least one program wrong on Tec night; Dan Wible is presenting Rebreathers and Liveaboards

Back
Top Bottom