Men's ML Xcel polar quad density 8/7/6/5, great condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divestoclimb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
In 2005 I bought the above wetsuit, but only did about 20-30 rather shallow dives on it before deciding it was just too big for me. It's been sitting in my closet since, so for a 6-7 year old suit it's still nearly brand new. I'm asking $200 for it plus shipping (from DC-Baltimore MD metro area)

It's a SCS Polar Quad Density semi-dry suit by Xcel, 8mm around the core, 7/6/5 mm on the other parts, with integrated hood. It's a really nice suit with articulated elbows/knees, a front zipper with bib that goes over the neck, and rubber "seals" on the wrists and ankles. The only things that give it away as "used" are a few wrinkles on the hood and a bit of material removed from the hood for a mask to fit. There is no significant wrinkling anywhere else on the suit.

Xcel has stopped providing a detailed size chart, but at the time they gave the following suggestions for the ML size (US measurements):
Height: 5'9"-5'11"
Weight: 165-180
Head circumference: 23"
Neck: 16"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 33.5"
Hips: 39"
Mid neck to wrist bone: 31.5"
Neck base to crotch (along the spine): 28.25"
Crotch to ankle (inseam): 28.75"

Because it was too large for me, it hasn't even been broken in.

Attachments

• IMG_1683.JPG
    IMG_1683.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 272
How about $150? If you're at all interested, make an offer.

I have the polar tri density 9/7/6 and it is great. Keeps me warm in 45 degree water. Im sure this is just as warm and a fantastic price. Just giving you a sales praise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom