Possible new diving reality TV program.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott T C

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey y'all, been a while since I've been here. Had a lot of medical training going on. :)

Anyway, I came across this clip on YouTube while searching some dive videos incase anyone wants to check it out and/or comment on it.

Do you think it will work? What are your thoughts on something like this?

Deep South Divers Reality TV Show - YouTube

I ain't in this or apart of it, so if you for some reason don't like it, don't kill the messenger! LoL :blinking:

Hey, I thought this SeaJay character got banned?!

Damn rednecks... :)

Last edited:
Looks interesting

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Bookmarking thread.

Me too. :). Actually thought the show would have gotten flamed already. :). Surprised. :)

cool show hope it comes to my TV soon

Like to see any show about diving so hope it makes it.

Hope they use some different plots though.....seems it does not take much to have a tv show and all the story lines are the same.....get a new job in the door, yell at the employees because there is always a deadline, drama shows up between the boss and employees because they are getting close to the deadline, they get the job finished before the deadline. Now its time to party. Oh, dont forget that we have to have team building and go to the gokart track, or bowling, or some other stupid event.

Oh, and Dr. Dog....don't rule out the tatoo yet though!!!! That's another episode!!!!

Good Luck Deep South

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom