Dive911 - Buck Buchanan and John Templeton and MBT Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all. Newbie to Scubaboard but have been diving for a long time (20+ years).

I just wanted to express my gratitude to the Dive911 team, Buck and John, that I recently had the pleasure of taking my Advanced Nitrox and Deco classes. The class was very thorough and well taught by the two. I highly recommend them for any type of public safety diver training. Their style of training makes the diver focus on his/her own actions to be a more confident and competent diver rather than just regurgitating what is in a book. It may sound stupid or even scary, but I thought I knew how to dive...until I took their course.

Lastly, I'd also like to give props to my local dive shop, MBT Divers, for supporting the Escambia Search and Rescue Dive Team in Pensacola and hosting the training workshop. They support us in our mission and are great folks to do business with.

-Stacy

I have also taken classes with Buck and John and agree 100% with schlagrgld. I also attend a PSD workshop at MBT a few years back...great host.

Just meet with Buck the first time here at the SC Law Enforcement Divers Association Conference / seminar. He brought all his goodies and showed me some neat equipment ideas. will be posting pics of them soon in another thread.

Buck taught the Drysuit and Full face class at the KY state Fire School. Great class and an awesome group of instructors.

Back
Top Bottom