Maui tomorrow or Wed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

halemanō;6243916:
Less than a month after TSandM, Peter and I made this dive at Ulua, the only dive we ever made together, there was a flame out between Lynn and myself over how to dive Mala Wharf ( http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/hawaii-ohana/321578-maui-shore-dive-2.html ). We have pretty much been of a different opinion ever since.

Considering the fact that I make part of my income from guiding divers, and considering the fact that the ToS for Northwest Dive Club includes the following, I think the Northwest Dive Club might have one less member soon.

underline added

:idk:

Seriously? Dude, you need an attitude adjustment . . .

She didn't like you. She didn't like your job of guiding. It's her opinion, and she has the right to have and express it.

I recommend you take a look at yourself, because your temper tantrum here has convinced me to not dive with you. Not at all professional. :shakehead:

funny-pictures-seriously-bro-throw-another-one.jpg

By the way, halemano, now that you have blown this all out of proportion, you've made sure that your little temper tantrum has elevated this into a top news spot, and you will have probably trashed yourself as a guide far, far more than one person's post in her dive club.

Poor form, and poor business practice.

halemanō;6243916:
Considering the fact that I make part of my income from guiding divers, and considering the fact that the ToS for Northwest Dive Club includes the following, I think the Northwest Dive Club might have one less member soon.

Considering that I am a moderator on Northwest Dive Club, and considering that expressing an opinion in the way that TSandM/LCF did is not slanderous or hateful, I think she will continue to be a valued member of NWDC.

What a dramaqueen.

halemano....you really should have done everybody a favor and stuck with your plan to never return to ScubaBoard.

He's making the other dive guides in his area look even better.

I'll ping Shaka Doug next time I'm passing through.

-Mitch

Considering that I am a moderator on Northwest Dive Club, and considering that expressing an opinion in the way that TSandM/LCF did is not slanderous or hateful, I think she will continue to be a valued member of NWDC.

As another moderator of NWDC, I agree. Motion carried. Lynne is a perfectly nice person, and more than fair in her judgement. If you managed to alienate her, you went the extra mile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom