I reached my 100th dive today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not only did I reach my 100th dive today I became a newly minted cave diver! I wanted my 100th dive to be something special and a dive to remember. It was great how everything worked out. It was a beautiful dive in Peacock Springs. There is great beauty beyond the Grim Reaper sign.

Congratulations on the successful completion of your goal in your own special way.

Not only did I reach my 100th dive today I became a newly minted cave diver! I wanted my 100th dive to be something special and a dive to remember. It was great how everything worked out. It was a beautiful dive in Peacock Springs. There is great beauty beyond the Grim Reaper sign.

Congratulations!!! I hope you continue to love this hobby and keep diving for many many years!!!

Cheers,
Roger

Well done and congratulations...
:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:

Wow... where did they all come from?

No to worry. Enjoy!

A HUGE deal!!!! Congratulations. My wife's 100th dive was on a day boat off of Kona, and I made here a commemorative long sleeve T shirt. The boat crew created a certificate and had a little "party" on board with our new friends who happened to be diving on the boat that day. It was very cool, as is you cave dive for #100. I hope all present made a suitable fuss, as it is an event to celebrate. All of my milepost dives seem to be pretty pedantic. Again congratulations on this very meaningful milestone. Stay active!! ( and make a commemortive shirt)
DivemasterDennis

Tracy, it's been quite a ride. I remember your first posts, where you had buoyancy control issues and problems . . . and now you've passed a cave class. That's a lot of work and a lot of diving in a short time. Here's wishing you years of that kind of passion and application in this sport!

hey, congrats! and i did my 100 in cavern/intro class, too, 13 months after being certified.

The 100th dive is suppose to be done naked!

Congrats!!!!!!

LoL! There is no way I would dive in 68 degree water in nothing less than a wetsuit! Although it might have made the dive more interesting for my instructor who was swimming behind me!!! Haha!

Tracy, it's been quite a ride. I remember your first posts, where you had buoyancy control issues and problems . . . and now you've passed a cave class. That's a lot of work and a lot of diving in a short time. Here's wishing you years of that kind of passion and application in this sport!

Thanks. :) It was a lot of hard work but the end result was worth every moment. I had a couple very good instructors who believed in me helping me along the way and that made all the difference in the world.

Back
Top Bottom