Aqualung Pearl i3 women’s BCD with SureLock Weight System - mint

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventure dude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Aqualung Pearl i3 women’s BCD with SureLock Weight System
Mint condition. Used on 8 dives. Comes in original packaging with everything as if new. I’m a dive instructor who gets overstock from dive shops. PayPal only please. US and Canada only. Saves you several hundred dollars over buying new. $385 + shipping.

The Pearl i3 is best ladies BC ever built by Aqua Lung. It features an all-new air cell powered by Aqua Lung's revolutionary i3 technology. The hybrid air cell combines a jacket style with a back inflation unit that completely surrounds the backpack. The front lobes are sleeker and low profile. The Pearl i3 retains Aqua Lung's most notable BC features such as the integrated sports bra and Sure- Lock weight system.The Pearl i3 is an Editor’s Choice.

DSC_4677.jpg

DSC_4678.jpg

Women’s SIZING CHART
size xs, fits 5'0-5'5 and 100-125#
size small, fits 5'2-5'7, 120-145#
size medium, fits 5'5-5'10 and 135-160#
size medium-large fits 5'7-6'0+ and 155-180#

Aqualung Pearl i3 women’s BCD with SureLock Weight System
Mint condition. Used on 8 dives. Comes in original packaging with everything as if new. I’m a dive instructor who gets overstock from dive shops. PayPal only please. US and Canada only. Saves you several hundred dollars over buying new. $385 + shipping.

The Pearl i3 is best ladies BC ever built by Aqua Lung. It features an all-new air cell powered by Aqua Lung's revolutionary i3 technology. The hybrid air cell combines a jacket style with a back inflation unit that completely surrounds the backpack. The front lobes are sleeker and low profile. The Pearl i3 retains Aqua Lung's most notable BC features such as the integrated sports bra and Sure- Lock weight system.The Pearl i3 is an Editor’s Choice.

View attachment 117833

View attachment 117834

Women’s SIZING CHART
size xs, fits 5'0-5'5 and 100-125#
size small, fits 5'2-5'7, 120-145#
size medium, fits 5'5-5'10 and 135-160#
size medium-large fits 5'7-6'0+ and 155-180#

Hello,

What size is this BC?

Thanks

I have two - a small and a medium. Thanks.

Please check at aqualung dot com. They have all the specs listed there. Including trim pockets, I would say on the order of 30lbs. I see you're in Seattle. They are fine for cold water diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom