Divers North-Northwest-West of Ft. Worth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan, I enjoyed meeting and diving with you at CSSP yesterday. Since we were diving with our drysuits, it is safe to say we were more wet on the surface intervals than during the dives! :) I'm good for the 27th, and the lake dives sound great!

Dan, I enjoyed meeting and diving with you at CSSP yesterday. Since we were diving with our drysuits, it is safe to say we were more wet on the surface intervals than during the dives! :) I'm good for the 27th, and the lake dives sound great!

Likewise, my friend. I'm going to put up a post about our adventure in a little while, including the incorrectly sized Jet fin and the search for the lost GoPro camera....:wink:

Can you add me to this list. I am new to the scuba world (just did my cert dives yesteray at Balmorhea) so I will be looking to make a few local dives before going to St. Maarten in July. Thanks

Can you add me to this list. I am new to the scuba world (just did my cert dives yesteray at Balmorhea) so I will be looking to make a few local dives before going to St. Maarten in July. Thanks

You are on the list. :)

GManTx...it's good to have you here. Welcome to the underwater world of Scuba and to SB. It's getting warm outside and won't be long until time to get in some of these local "mudholes". :uwphotographer:

It's nice to see some action on here lately, keep spreading the word people.

Tejas

I just recruited another guy from work. He's itching to go diving. I'll keep him updated if he doesn't decide to sign up here.

I just recruited another guy from work. He's itching to go diving. I'll keep him updated if he doesn't decide to sign up here.

Excellent. I'll be sending out another email hopefully tomorrow. A couple of folks have suggested places in Grapevine and Debraw was over there today, I believe.

Cyp

Looks like we are getting this together! I happened to be over in Grapevine yesterday by Grapevine Mills Mall. I noticed a place called Ritzy's . Looked like it had a nice big sit down area, kind of a fast food diner. Looks like we could hang out for an hour or so without much problem. Cheap, casual, etc. Golden Corral might be good, just a little loud at times. Troy and I are season ticket holders for the Dallas Mavericks so we can not make it on game nights. Like I said before, I don't think you will please everyone. I think having an email list will keep everyone in the loop, and we can email out notes from the meeting to keep everyone up to date on what's happening. I am looking forward to warmer weather. I only have a wetsuit now, had to sell my drysuit. Lost to much weight for it to fit well anymore! Woo Hoo!!!

Looks like we are getting this together! I happened to be over in Grapevine yesterday by Grapevine Mills Mall. I noticed a place called Ritzy's . Looked like it had a nice big sit down area, kind of a fast food diner. Looks like we could hang out for an hour or so without much problem. Cheap, casual, etc. Golden Corral might be good, just a little loud at times. Troy and I are season ticket holders for the Dallas Mavericks so we can not make it on game nights. Like I said before, I don't think you will please everyone. I think having an email list will keep everyone in the loop, and we can email out notes from the meeting to keep everyone up to date on what's happening. I am looking forward to warmer weather. I only have a wetsuit now, had to sell my drysuit. Lost to much weight for it to fit well anymore! Woo Hoo!!!

First, congrats on the weight loss....as to the dry suit, I'll bet you will be getting another one soon, or perhaps this coming fall/winter season? :) After switching to dry this past winter, I'm spoiled.

I will send out an email to the group later today and try to pin point a time for an informal meeting next week.

Stay tuned,

Cyp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom