Who will be in Bonaire this March?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all. We are also coming March 3rd thru 10th with another couple who are our regular dive buddies. Looking forward to our first trip to the Island.

We arrive on 25 Feb and leave 10 Mar. Staying at the Deep Blue View. We'll be diving out of a rental pickup and can be recognized initially by our pasty white Alaskan winter skin - and subsequently by increasingly reddening skin desperately being slathered in sunscreen and covered with hats & clothing.

We arrive on 25 Feb and leave 10 Mar. Staying at the Deep Blue View. We'll be diving out of a rental pickup and can be recognized initially by our pasty white Alaskan winter skin - and subsequently by increasingly reddening skin desperately being slathered in sunscreen and covered with hats & clothing.

Stop by Coral Paradise Resort and check out our South Louisiana "Tan". Temp. is in the 70's right now.

Hey Cajun. I didn't think you went anywhere but to Roatan. LOL!! You should LOVE Bonaire. My wife and I have been trying to figure out where to retire to and it has been a struggle between Roatan or Bonaire and this trip to Bonaire just might make the difference. (I'm leaning toward Bonaire). LOVE THE DIVE FREEDOM!! Enjoy your stay!! We will be on the Island at the same time. If you want to get together just PM me

Wife and I wil be driving and diving from 6th-13th. Would like find some other divers to spend some time with above and below the surface.

My friend & I are leaving the 24th March return the 31st. My 3rd time, his 1st time to Bonaire. We're staying at Tropicana apartments, tanks truck and apt package, might do breakfast too. It will be great!! Usually ONLY a skin wearer, have been advised to bring my shorty because of water temps.
Will be great! :)

I'm on Bonaire from now (arrived 3/17) thru the 31st. 5th visit, staying @ Bonairefun Apts.

We will be there Saturday, March 24th!! Can't wait.

Is the water temps still hovering in the high 70's?

10 - 26 Feb, water temp hovered around 81F...79F was the coldest I saw over 40 dives. Enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom