Divers North-Northwest-West of Ft. Worth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad to see that moving the date didn't wipe out the numbers for the meeting. :)

Tejas and I will be looking for the location tomorrow....actually, he will and I'll be rooting him on from the sidelines. LOL. I'll send out an email as soon as "we" have found a suitable place. It shouldn't be to hard for 10-12 people on a week night.

Cyp

Alright, the location is set....check your email folks!

I'll see ya'll tomorrow night. :)

We had 10 folks at our first informal meeting and it was nice to put names with faces. I think we are off to a great start!

I'll be in touch. :)

Cyp

I would be interested. I am in Aledo. Due to work and family responsibilities I only accomplished 1 dive last year...I vow to get out more this year.

I would be interested. I am in Aledo. Due to work and family responsibilities I only accomplished 1 dive last year...I vow to get out more this year.

Matt,

Our next meeting is planned for Tuesday, April 17th in Grapevine at Cozymel's Restaurant at 7pm.

I'm currently away on a business trip, but when I return I will be sending out an email with information concerning the last meeting for those who could not attend as well as ideas for the coming meeting. If you will PM be your email, I'll add you to the list.

Safe dives,

Cyp

Greetings again to all.

I'm jumping back on to affirm that the group meeting is again planned for Tuesday, April 17th in Grapevine at Cozymel's Restaurant at 7pm.

If you will, please post here or send me an email to RSVP. We need to provide the numbers to the restaurant. With 10 in the last meeting, I'm hoping for 12-14 this time.

Come on folks, now is a great time to join.

We will be discussing items from our current motto "Education, Training and Conversation". On that note, I have a "semi-new" dive site that I have not seen posted on SB in Texas fairly close to the DFW Metromess to share. One of our members was kind enough to share this information with me. I have contacted the group responsible for management of this site, and he responded immediately and was happy to learn that divers would be willing to volunteer for conservation efforts.

Yes, I will leave it at that.

Safe dives,

Cyp

Last edited:
new dive site? when y'all go, PM me and I will be happy to go with... I held a TS clearance so no worries about me blabbing. :wink:

LOL, I just realized that I goofed our motto up in the last post. "Education, Training and Conservation" not conversation, although that is an essential element to a dive club's success. And now it's too late to edit. :)

Anyway, I've only added one person to the "interested" list this month. I would like to at least add a couple more.

Safe dives,

Cyp

Add my wife and I to the meeting...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom