Belize Sundancer return time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floydpackard

Registered
Reaction score
I have looked on the sundancer website and on this forum and can not find the return to port time on Friday of the Sundancer. Does anyone know when they usually get into port? I know some people do cave tubing or go to the zoo in the afternoon. I was wondering if the boat gets into port in time for a 3:30pm flight home. Any help is appreciated.

This would be our first liveaboard in May.

Thanks
Floyd

If you plan on flying out on Friday then you are giving up a whole day of diving. Your return to port on Friday but may remain on the boat until Saturday morning. I believe I heard the get in around lunch, but I don't know for sure.

Thanks I had not thought of not being able to dive on Friday

Not true - this is straight off their webpage

Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday before lunch when the Aggressor returns to port.

Did you miss the point of that statement?:confused: The op was/is planning a flight home for friday afternoon.

The Aggressor and the Sundancer are basically on the same schedule. You can often see one from the other during most of the week. Both usually get back to port between noon and 1 p.m. on Friday.

You don't want to miss the first 3 Thursday dives as both boats are usually on or near the Elbow which is some of the most spectacular dives of the week. The Aggressor normally moves to Sayanara for the evening, but becuase the Dancer is faster she stays closer to the Elbow. (depending on weather).

At least that's the way it was when I did both of my Aggressor trips two years ago.

Thanks for the help. We went ahead and booked out flights for Sat to Sat. That will let us dive the whole time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom