3 tank dive trip with Underwater Explorers Wednesday March 28 th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES, I just stopped in Pura Vida the other day and they said that three tank trips are possible on fridays
if it is arranged early enough. Did not get a price but the three tank trips seem to run just a bit above the per
dive price on a two tank trip. They provide lunch, I believe he said subway sandwiches or something similar for
the day. I see you may have booked your diving but something to keep in mind for next time. I may try to set
up a three tank friday trip in a few weeks with pura vida and will post here if it's a go.

Have fun guys!! Looks like I may be heading that direction in a few weeks too! Once the dates are set, I will post to see if others are needing another day off from work! It will be the first week of April when I arrive. :)

Jendra, be sure to check the Blue Heron Bridge Tide Charts for high tides when you are down. The drift dives on the reefs from
the charters are great but this bridge dive is also worth checking out.

Jendra, be sure to check the Blue Heron Bridge Tide Charts for high tides when you are down. The drift dives on the reefs from
the charters are great but this bridge dive is also worth checking out.

idive2~ We plan to dive at LBTS one day (probably April 3)...charter boat another (probably wed April 4)...and BHB(either April 5 or 6) too. Care to meet up with us? Here is the thread I posted about it.. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...dive-blue-heron-bridge-april.html#post6268165

Ya that sucks, talked to Kevin last night and again this morning. I knew when I seen 5-7footers it was a no go. Let me know if you reschedule.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom