Equipment purchased

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...you may want to take the first stage to a dive shop and have them put it on a tank for you. I ordered at TX-50 w/DS4 and the High Pressure Seating (?) was not adjusted properly. I had taken it to the LDS to have them put the second stage and octo on the first stage, and while there they checked it out. The pressure seating had to be turned down to about 130, from over 200 which would have caused free flow.

Got it adjusted in about 5 minutes, and other than that everything is perfect. And I got my order in 4 days just as described by several above. You definitely need someone there to sign for the package tho, or they will not leave it.
Dmentia

Yep,

Tracked it as of this morning. It arrived in New York this morning. It's bound for Reno, NV. Looking good so far.

As for the adjustments, well, if we get the equipment Tuesday we might be able to do that. If not, we're going to ask the dive shop in Belize to do it.

The manual they sent with my Mosquito is not in English... it's easy enough to figure out, but would be a plus to have a choice. If need-be, it can be downloaded from the web anyway I guess.

Other than that, NO complaints and I have already placed another order with them for my Mini Zak knife... (Really sweet BC knife from what I can tell!)

Good luck and have a GREAT trip, looks like it's well on the way to on-time delivery for you... that's awesome!

I was thinking the same thing and saw this was an updated thread. No offence, buy I was bummed that it wasn't a "I got my stuff" post...

Hey folks. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday but I've been real busy at work taking care of last minute "stuff". YES!!! The equipment arrived yesterday! Couldn't belive how fast! Everything looks SWEET!!! Today we're taking the equipment over to our LDS to have them assemble and adjust everything.

Tomorrow's the day :)

THAT'S AWESOME!!! Have a great time and let me know how the equipment works out for ya when you get back...

We expect lots of pictures too, especially me and a few others who are waiting for the ice to melt... :)

You sure you don't need someone to come along and carry your suitcases.... and all that new gear around for ya!?

I'll even do it for free...... just cover my air fare, lodging, meals, entertainment, air, chewing gum, mai tais (margarita's optional),
sun tan oil, sunglasses, shampoo.

On second thought.... I'll pop for the sunglasses. :mean:

We are soooo lookin' forward to this trip. Today we took our BC's, regulators, etc. and had our LDS set everything up. BTW, on of the TX-50's did need adjustment. I'll post the trip report in the Central American forum when we get back, OK? Take care folks. Talk to ya'll soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom