Summer Hours return to CSSP - 4/6/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyprian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, I can't make a Friday dive as they are opening on Good Friday and I'll be at Church...but I'll be there at 8am on Saturday to get in 2-3 dives before again having to leave for Easter Vigil services that night. So I'll be there from 8-2. I'll bring my camp grill and some grub. If anyone cares to join, let me know.

BTW, I'll be working on various kicks, a-scents and descents, etc. So I'll probably be staying in a general area versus swimming around the park.

Safe dives,

Cyp

We'll be there. I'm gonna try for 8 am but we may be a bit late. I'll bring something tasty to throw on the grill. I'm gonna pick up some fins and a few goodies at ST to add to the collection.

We'll be there. I'm gonna try for 8 am but we may be a bit late. I'll bring something tasty to throw on the grill. I'm gonna pick up some fins and a few goodies at ST to add to the collection.

Well, well....the water temp out there finally got warm enough for you, huh, Grant? :eyebrow: I can't really pick on your too much as I will still be diving dry. I'm spoiled now.

Bring whatever you like to munch. My grill is your grill.

Cyp

I will be there as well. I just picked up my new drysuit today so I am ready to blow some bubbles!

Yeah, I'm probably going to develop dry suit envy (gear lust) over that new FLX Extreme! Glad you can join us.

It looks like 6-7 people in the group thus far. :)

so spent the last 2 days checking gear and replacing o rings...... finally done all equipment ready, ill be out there sat. should be leaving temple around 6 or 7 should make it to CSSP no later than 10. looking forward to meeting new divers and getting wet again.

We're gonna get gear together this afternoon and try to leave the house @ 9 am.
We should be at CSSP around 10 am tomorrow.

Any ideas where you are setting up "base-camp"?

We're gonna get gear together this afternoon and try to leave the house @ 9 am.
We should be at CSSP around 10 am tomorrow.

Any ideas where you are setting up "base-camp"?

We will probably play it by sight, i.e. who is already there, how many dive shops clipboards are at the check-in desk.

Gillty and I will be riding together and Korvette is set to be there at 8, so I'll discuss with these guys; however, IMO we should go to the North in of the park. We will have the plane, the sailboat, the coffin, etc at that end and probably be away from the bulk of the classes. Plus, as mentioned previously, I plan on practicing ascents and descents and prefer a little depth for that.....and you can get 30-40 ' in a wide area on the North end.

I'll send you an email, txt, or call when we get setup.

Sounds good. I just got in from Kroger with some hot dogs, chips, water, etc. I'll be getting gear together shortly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom