Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank! where you been hiding?

Ah well you know life caught up to me. My kids are now 6 and 3 and we have a girl due in July.

Being 6 hours from good diving just sucks and it is expensive to drive down to FL. No dive buddy is another reason to hide :)

Ah well you know life caught up to me. My kids are now 6 and 3 and we have a girl due in July.

Being 6 hours from good diving just sucks and it is expensive to drive down to FL. No dive buddy is another reason to hide :)

otherwise known as the "poor diving family man diver witness protection program".

Damn man don't you know what causes that yet? :wink:
Come to Springfest. I have two new divers in my family now. You will fit right in. :wink: Actually I was "VERY" impressed with my 11 year old new dive bud and his trim. Damn good.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

so who can I get besides photobucket to put pics on here?

Damn man don't you know what causes that yet? :wink:
Come to Springfest. I have two new divers in my family now. You will fit right in. :wink: Actually I was "VERY" impressed with my 11 year old new dive bud and his trim. Damn good.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

so who can I get besides photobucket to put pics on here?

2012 04 01 1-16.jpg

You can just stick small versions direct from your computer, or did you mean other people?

And Frank's "no dive buddy" excuse is lame...must be looking for one in his back yard.

Tax season. Denise is busy giving out free advice.

My services aren't free. They come at a premium price. :D

---------- Post added April 11th, 2012 at 08:38 AM ----------

IT has been 8 days since the last post, I remember when this thread had 300 a day :)

Frank you need your head examined. Oops, looking at your avatar I guess you already have. :D

---------- Post added April 11th, 2012 at 08:44 AM ----------

Perhaps we can lure Denise out of hiding. Any suggestions?

I won't be hiding for long. I have Springfest the last weekend in April, a week in West Palm Beach, Fl the middle of May and a week in Mexico the last week in June, Vorterfest and Ginnie Megadive in October and a little OW with the latest members of my family who got certified and some cave diving mixed in with all of that. :)

:rofl3: Too late now. I was up until midnight last night and probably will be through April 17th. But I've made enough to score a new Hollis sidemount rig, two new atomic B2's, pay $645 to get all my other atomic regs serviced, hydro all my tanks and pay for my diving for the rest of the year. Most of my diving trips are with Sber's. That is my contribution this year. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom