Bahamas Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this is way late, but I wanted to go ahead and second the Lost Island Voyages post. They are a great family owned dive liveaboard and they do give passengers a lot of say in what happens for the week.

I know in June they have a 9 or 10 day charter that might include making it to Conception or Cat Island which are beautiful places to dive, explore, and just be. They are also a very affordable price while still giving some nice amenities and some space.

With your dive experience, I would try Grand Bahama Scuba and they will take you out and leave you alone if that is what you want. No babysitting there.

I'd recommend Calabash Eco Adventures for caven dives as well as other amazing tours while you are waiting to detox. You wont go wrong with them. Shamie has a web site that can be easily found on the web. AMAZING!

another :thumb: for Calabash Eco-Adventures (Shamie's tours), and for Grand Bahama Scuba I have dived with both, They are both excellent!!

+1 for Grand Bahama Scuba; I did my OW there, and my (non-diving) wife has insisted that I take both daughters there as well, so we're heading back in June.
Family owned and operated by Fred and Melinda Reger, very personal service.

KL

Green Turtle Cay. the best I've dove in the Bahamas. Spent 2 years diving alot of the Bahamas for research and another 7 just for fun. very laid back

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom