Mares Nemo Excel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks i didnt know that i thought that tests would be ereased.nobody told me that in shop...and one more thing when i want to see how much percantage of battery i have i see on display dashes to 20 second no more sometimes battery is stronger and sometimes shows low battery sign it is not very accurate

Last edited:
I suggest you take the watch to the dealer you purchased it from.. They should be able to assess the status of the battery life. It could be that it is on the verge of being low, which would explain why it may express an intermittent low battery signal. We don't diagnose warranty or technical issues over the internet, and always suggest taking to to an authorized Mares dealer, preferably an authorized Mares LAB trained dealer.
I hope this helps some.

Best,

We just returned from a great trip to Layang Layang...I have the "wide"....working just fine...My wife has the Nemo Excel and had to keep a careful lookout on it because it would not ....on 15 consecutive
dives....indicate "safety stop"...what's that all about???
I dont believe there is a setting that could inadvertently shut off "safety stop". Can the computer be reset??? Any suggestions??
Thanks
Howard S

Dear all:
I have a Nemo Excel and it is with a problem recently. When I am on the land, my Nemo Excel enter the dive mode automatically, even when I turn off the watch. It happens many times in a day. I have made a phone call to the dealer in Taiwan(I am in Taiwan), and they said that the problem maybe due to the malfunction of the depth-sensor. They asked me to send my watch to them for repairing. I have sent it to the dealer, but I am afraid of that they can not repair it and charges me a lof of money. Is there any one suffered the same problem as me? How do you solve the problem? Thank you for your reply.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom