Analox CO II Analyser special for Scubaboard members till May 15.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ordered one today. Thank you, DiverG!

Thank you for helping us get 20+ units ordered, and we still have another full day to get orders in.

---------- Post added May 15th, 2012 at 07:31 AM ----------

---------- Post added May 15th, 2012 at 07:32 AM ----------

Today is the last day of the Scubaboard promo for the Analox EIICO Analyzer. I've been able to make arrngements for a great price on this unit, and the deal ends at the close of business today. So if you are sitting on the fence, or you have forgotten to order you have till 7PM central time to order. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity at a great price!!

Last edited:
Hi to all, and Thanks to Diver G for setting up this opportunity.

I was wondering what was the "final number" of units ordered. I am looking forward to receiving my unit, and thought we might get some kind of update here.

Looking forward to clean air,

Dan

Hi to all, and Thanks to Diver G for setting up this opportunity.

I was wondering what was the "final number" of units ordered. I am looking forward to receiving my unit, and thought we might get some kind of update here.

Looking forward to clean air,

Dan
Here is the update: It looks like the members of Scubaboard ordered 30+ units!! So many in fact that I think we have cleaned out available stock from Analox! Way to go Scubaboard. So here is the deal. 14 units are being shipped today. They should arrive sometime in the middle to late of next week, and shipping the same day. The remaining units will probably be a week after that. If you have a vacation coming up in late May/early June let me know so that we can try to get you your unit out with the 1st batch that comes in.

I will keep everyone updated here in this thread.

Again thank you to everyone that has ordered.

I saw the thread pop up and figured it'd be someone wanting in late. :eek:

If you have a vacation coming up in late May/early June let me know so that we can try to get you your unit out with the 1st batch that comes in.

I'm flying out to Hawaii to do some diving May 31st. I'll PM you.

I ordered mine and told the distributor "no rush" since I can't pick it up from the place I shipped it to until October anyway, so if there's a pinch in supply, put mine at the tail end of deliveries.

I saw the thread pop up and figured it'd be someone wanting in late. :eek:

I wish you could get in late! This is the first time I have seen this thread. I have no clue how I missed it. Damn.

I wish you could get in late! This is the first time I have seen this thread. I have no clue how I missed it. Damn.

:lol:

First 14 Analox CO monitors have arrived at the retailer and are shipping out today!! The three people that sent me a message about needing theirs are included in the first shipment. I have no clue as to the other lucky people to get theirs on the first go around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom