Diving the Betsy Ross off Hilton Head Island, SC on June 24th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marusso

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Glad to see y'all are offering diving off SC. It has been a while since I've been able to do this due to no regular charters. I love the Betsy Ross, Sagebrush, J reef and navy towers. How many does your boat accommodate? Please PM me with the details re cost and availability.

Glad to see y'all are offering diving off SC. It has been a while since I've been able to do this due to no regular charters. I love the Betsy Ross, Sagebrush, J reef and navy towers. How many does your boat accommodate? Please PM me with the details re cost and availability.

pm sent

Just a quick note, we are looking at running a dive trip to the Betsy Ross this Thursday, May 24th, departure time is open, and we have some last minute deals available!!! PM me if your interested, looking for two to three divers!!!

Captain Mike
www.integritycharterfishing.com

---------- Post added ----------

Looks like we are going to be running another trip to the Betsy Ross this Monday the 18th of as well. This will be an afternoon trip!!! Give us a call if your interested in joining us for a dive at 843-422-1221.

This trip has moved to Sunday afternoon June 17. Give us a call about last minute discounts!!! 843-422-1221-Integrity Charters: www.integritycharterfishing.com

We also have a trip going out on Sunday June 24, in the morning. This trip is being run in conjunction with Sea Island Divers out of Beaufort, South Carolina. There are only two spots left on this trip so please give them a call to make sure you have your spot reserved!!! 843-575-3562

Do you have anything in August? Can you tell me about the Betsey Ross and price of trips..thanks
Lynn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom