Ar. Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TinmanJones

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Less than 5 days away from my 4 open water dives. Never been more ready than right now. I've already got my bags pack & counting down the hours. Thanks SB for all the knowledge you give to all of the new comers. We do appreciate you all.

Yeah, where are you going? Have fun!

Done & complete.

What a blast. My instructors were top shelf. Glad to have had them & all the DMs that helped them. From classroom, to confined water, to open water, all of them were simply, outstanding.

Mr. Bill Richard & Mr. Tom Ham (The Dive Shop) were great & I'd recommend them to anyone interested in scuba.

We dove on Lake Degray, just off Highway 7. Five students (3 of my best friends) had a great two days of diving in about 15' vis. Worked on skills, learned a little navigation, fed fish, & found numerous other fresh water critters. Who knew it was that awesome under there. A world only some will ever experiance.

Thrilled to be a part of this community.
Hurry up Friday, so I can do it all over again. Work just has to get in the way.
TinmmanJones

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom