Flights to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The flight to Cancun is only $50 less so rather just pay the extra $50 and fly straight there and not deal with the bus/ferry ride and all that stuff when it will end up costing the same... Maybe my first time was just the best deal there was going to be and I just didn't realize it.

But for the pricing to get to Cozumel, I'd almost rather spend another $400 and go somewhere else new

Flying to COZ or CUN from the west coast (LA) has gone up quite a bit and it is pretty close in price for each area. Problem is the times for COZ are either long layovers or very short like 30 minutes , and even more than 1 stop.
I've also noticed that flying into Cancun from LA is now 1 stop somewhere. Not many nonstop flights to be found.
So as much as I enjoy diving and eating in COZ, I will not be going.
For about $300 more I can fly to the Philippines and once there my costs for diving, eating, and lodging are much, much less.

Notice the price jump? HELL yeah!

It was $200 less to go fly to TCI, so I went ahead and booked. Maybe next trip.

well this just bites...august from bwi to czm. 688 pp on delta. to Cancun via airtran, 760 pp. Guess I am not going diving in coz this year:(

With the high cost of airfare my plans for next year is to do the 3hr drive to ATL and then fly non stop on Air Tran to CUN using 19,200 Southwest points for the round trip ticket. Then maybe Mayan air over to CZM or the bad and drag.

well this just bites...august from bwi to czm. 688 pp on delta. to Cancun via airtran, 760 pp. Guess I am not going diving in coz this year:(

I am still finding Airtran at 350 nonstop roundtrip outta BWI? You have a tight window?

I am still finding Airtran at 350 nonstop roundtrip outta BWI? You have a tight window?

Can you provide an example?

Can you provide an example?

September? A little early for MX I day, but still :

AirtranSept.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom