Uss Radford dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishtales joe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Were out saturday on the USS RADFORD and had a very nice day on and in the water for early May. Water temp at 50* on both computers. Vis. was an easy 25' maybe 30' and the tide was still running out of Delaware Bay. Had we waited another hour to get in im sure we would of had 50' it was clearing up nicely at the end of the dive. The main section is still standing upright and is getting covered in growth. There is life starting to hang around, couple of nice tatuog were spotted and the sea bass are showing up. No big numbers of fish but a few are starting to hang around. This summer should be interesting to watch things as they change. Anyone interested in getting out drop me a p.m. or we can be found on line at www.delawarewreckdivers.com. We run out of Indian River Delaware, it's about an hour and a half ride to the site.

The Gregory Poole sit's a few hundred feet from the Radford, if there are any lobsters i would look there first it will take a while to get them on the Radford. As far as scallops im sure their in the vacinity. We are planning on diving the Radford this saturday 5/26/12 if i can get a few divers lined up, i'll venture out in the sand and look around a bit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom