Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stinggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Boy this Tampa thread seems to be dead. No one replys. :depressed:

Well, this won't do at all. And here I am ready to start diving again in a few weeks...

I agree. Maybe we can get some people exited!!!

So it would seem. Perhaps we can help bring them back, once the weather improves just a bit...

It's kind of odd with all the divers here in Tampa. I found one other site with a forum, but it's slow there as well.

Maybe this will help get things started... I'm looking for some good shore dives in the area. Will probably attempt the sugar barge in a few weeks. I would appreciate any advice on that site, or other recommedations in the Tampa Bay area.

Maybe this will help get things started... I'm looking for some good shore dives in the area. Will probably attempt the sugar barge in a few weeks. I would appreciate any advice on that site, or other recommedations in the Tampa Bay area.

Been lurking forever so might as well contribute now.

Me and a buddy dove the regina last weekend to the tune of about 10' vis and one hell of a current. The bow sticks out about 10 feet from the sand and has a ton of fish in it. The guy across the street at the dive shop was very pleasant and willing to talk all day about the barge, he has a 5 gal milk jug tied to her to make it easy to find. He also strung a guide line around the bottom going to the bow and stern. great little one tank dive for us locals and the spanish rocks right up the beach are fun as well.

This weekend were headed to buford sink for some cold water fun.

Been lurking forever so might as well contribute now.

Me and a buddy dove the regina last weekend to the tune of about 10' vis and one hell of a current. The bow sticks out about 10 feet from the sand and has a ton of fish in it. The guy across the street at the dive shop was very pleasant and willing to talk all day about the barge, he has a 5 gal milk jug tied to her to make it easy to find. He also strung a guide line around the bottom going to the bow and stern. great little one tank dive for us locals and the spanish rocks right up the beach are fun as well.

This weekend were headed to buford sink for some cold water fun.

John, you just made my day! Thank you so much for that wealth of information on the site. So, the Regina and Spanish rocks make for a good two tank shore dive... Time to start planning! :pirate6:

No problem, Any one else of the 6 people that come in the tampa section diving this weekend?

Were going to start to plan for a Blackthorn wreck dive in the next few weeks, anyone have any UP TO DATE input on said site? Lets keep the Tampa section lit up so i dont have to go back to tamparacing forum lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom