Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so i dont have to go back to tamparacing forum lol.

Wow! Blast from the Past! I have not been on there in years.

I am not really a Tampa guy, but have family up in the area and visit a lot. I am always willing to do some dives when I am up that way.

Sorry. can't dive this weekend. Going to Tim McGraw. Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow.

Not this weekend, but soon.

Wow! Blast from the Past! I have not been on there in years.

I am not really a Tampa guy, but have family up in the area and visit a lot. I am always willing to do some dives when I am up that way.

Ok I have to ask what kind of car or bike you drove and also your favorite local dive sites to keep it semi on topic?

Just moved here bout 6 months ago for the job, my Dad just brought up all my equipment from UT. Really looking into getting back into diving! I would love to join up with a regular club or dive group and learn some great local dive sites! I be ready to get wet!

Ahh...have fun stinggirl. I was debating on getting tickets for that. I didn't really want to deal with the crowd at Raymond James. If it was at the forum, I would have been all over that!! :)

---------- Post added ----------

I'm going out on Sunday to Spanish Rocks, as long as conditions are good. I haven't explored much of the shore diving here, and charters are getting expensive! If anyone would like to meet up with my buddy and I, we will be there by 8am. BYOB (Bring your own buddy). :)

I'm going out on Sunday to Spanish Rocks, as long as conditions are good. I haven't explored much of the shore diving here, and charters are getting expensive! If anyone would like to meet up with my buddy and I, we will be there by 8am. BYOB (Bring your own buddy). :)

Have a great dive, and do let us know how it goes!

You can always head a bit up North, to the cracklin clear springs.....

Have to admit i have the cave bug. Just trying to figure out when i can fit some quality instruction in my schedule. Seems like a waste to be this close to some of the best diving in the world and not go under. Plus 72 degrees year round, what's not to love.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom