Venice Beach Bash - June 2, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for their hard work! I'm texting Mark now since he's on the road to let him know. Hope the next dates are nothing but rainbows and skittles! LOL

Sent him a a text already. LOL

Thanks everyone for their hard work! I'm texting Mark now since he's on the road to let him know. Hope the next dates are nothing but rainbows and skittles! LOL

Have you been drinking already??? :rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3:

Due to weather cond. we are not going to make it I hope you guys have fun, my guest is a new diver never been diving off of a boat or in the ocean so I think it is best we stay home hope to see you all soon thanks.

Due to weather cond. we are not going to make it I hope you guys have fun, my guest is a new diver never been diving off of a boat or in the ocean so I think it is best we stay home hope to see you all soon thanks.
Heath, The event had already been cancelled.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear it got cancelled. Good news is that maybe the date you pick, I can make it! :) FWIW, this is not the first time the beach bash had to be rescheduled. 'Tis is the life when playing where Mother Nature holds the cards.

Did not realize this was cancelled untill we never saw any big boats at the boneyard. It turned out to be a pretty nice day and we found a bunch of teeth (only one was really big though), and a c shaped fossil that might be a whale ear bone (or not) will have to get one of you pros to take a look. Hope you guys reorganize the event, would like to see you out there.

Did not realize this was cancelled untill we never saw any big boats at the boneyard. It turned out to be a pretty nice day and we found a bunch of teeth (only one was really big though), and a c shaped fossil that might be a whale ear bone (or not) will have to get one of you pros to take a look. Hope you guys reorganize the event, would like to see you out there.

It's a hard call sometimes. Some folks are coming from out of town and staying at motels. And with the boats picking divers up close to shore, it could be rough getting in and out of the boats. If the viz is shot, then we can't dive anyway. There's always another day...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom