Greetings from Sunny St Johns County Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings Fellow Divers:

My name is Kyle. I just started diving less than 2 years ago and I am HOOKED! I am married (currently anyways) with 2 beautiful children. This means that between shift work (Law Enforcement Officer) and family that I don't get to dive that much or have the $$$ too. I've only dove some of the Florida Springs as of now, the those caverns and caves are calling out to me! I have my Advanced Open Water through PADI and my next goal is.....drum roll please...Cavern/Cave...go figure. I really can't wait to dive in the ocean!

I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible....in person or through posts!

Later & Go NOLES! (I went there!)

-Kyle

check out the great shore diving places throughout Florida. Many have great beach and park amenities for little ones. Feel free to hit up my blog for more info and feel free to join us anytime for a dive. Big Bugfest 2012 this summer for mini season. You can bag the lobsters from the shore! Some great hotel deals to.

welcome aboard you will find the florida conch section of this forum a great resouce. If i can be of help let me know

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom