The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just out of curiosity. How long should you wait from getting tattoo completed to diving?

I usually dive my ink in the ocean within 2 days. But I'd ask your artist about that.

Here is my latest ink from January a moray, and it was wet the next day (if you look above you can see the hawksbill). I'll post the whole sleeve soon

Attachments

• Spotted Moray Tattoo 002.jpg
    Spotted Moray Tattoo 002.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3,602
Hi Everyone! I'm looking to get a dive tattoo on my right or left foot. This will be my 2nd water/dive related tattoo (this will put me at 3). My husband isn't too keen on me getting another tattoo so it needs to be small and he'd prefer it strictly black. I know exactly what I want and have sworn I've seen a picture of it before but can't find one for the life of me. I want a sea turtle with the dive flag essentially in it's shell. Has anyone seen a picture like this. The one I originally saw had the actual red and white dive flag. If you ever see this picture, please post it here. And below is a picture of my big tat on my mid back (not a tramp stamp). LOL! And for those of you worried about having a tattoo over 30, I'm 35 and have had both of my tats when I was around 18 and I still love them.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,494
It is cool that this thread got revived... I was thinking if a tribal style dive knife on my calf just like you would wear a real one? What do you think!

Sent from my IPad using Tapatalk

It is cool that this thread got revived... I was thinking if a tribal style dive knife on my calf just like you would wear a real one? What do you think!

Sent from my IPad using Tapatalk

Like it!

Hi Everyone! I'm looking to get a dive tattoo on my right or left foot. This will be my 2nd water/dive related tattoo (this will put me at 3). My husband isn't too keen on me getting another tattoo so it needs to be small and he'd prefer it strictly black. I know exactly what I want and have sworn I've seen a picture of it before but can't find one for the life of me. I want a sea turtle with the dive flag essentially in it's shell. Has anyone seen a picture like this. The one I originally saw had the actual red and white dive flag. If you ever see this picture, please post it here. And below is a picture of my big tat on my mid back (not a tramp stamp). LOL! And for those of you worried about having a tattoo over 30, I'm 35 and have had both of my tats when I was around 18 and I still love them.

Designed my own tattoo and just got it about 2 hours ago. I'll post a picture tomorrow once I've taken off the bandage. :) I went with it on my lower right ankle on the inside.

---------- Post added ----------

Designed my own tattoo and just got it about 2 hours ago. I'll post a picture tomorrow once I've taken off the bandage. :) I went with it on my lower right ankle on the inside.

OK, here it is. It's on the inside of my right ankle (less visible for at work). Love it! I saw a pic of a girl with a similar type turtle but with the stripe going the other way. LOL.

Attachments

• new tat 1.jpg
    new tat 1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 5,092
I'm looking to get a tattoo with my wife's name on it - that somehow is also scuba related. Was thinking of a diver in the jaws of a Shark, and the shark would have her name on it's tail or dorsal fin or something. Still trying to think something up... Thoughts? Ideas?

I've been working on this one the last few weeks. Supposed to fill in the gaps between the sharks with water and light rays. Its a Bull, Great White, Hammer Head and Tiger shark. Tiger is under my arm. Dive flag over my shoulder. 2012-09-12_15 04 40.jpg2012-09-13_00 11 54.JPGdiveflag1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom