Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ehhhhh, the Invasion can wait til tomorrow... SCORPIONS/TESLA @ RED ROCKS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the aqua net?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The Aqua net is right behind the bottle of Pierre Cardin and my skin tight Jordashe Jeans, placed neatly next to the red bandana I will tie in a knot right below my left knee.

You guys do realize that last year on this date we were already underwater in Cozumel? Whose bright idea was it to move the date back for this year's Invasion? :confused:

Moonie...was it you??? :shakehead:

I moved the Invasion later in the year to accommodate members who complained to me last year about their kids still being in school.
As you can see from our crew map many of them who complained must of found a new excuse this year.:shakehead:

Well my boy gets out no later than June 5th every year. We don't have many snow days in Southeast Texas. Just for future knowledge. LOL

Nice video this morning. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom