What do I need to know about Koh Tao besides the diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, me too, Oz, but I scanned the post so fast that I missed the "voltage" part of the question and focused on the "adapter" part so I answered that. Buadhai gave the answer for voltage. Now whether the OP meant just "power adapter" or if instead he meant "voltage converter" he's got the answers to both, LOL.

That I do! It's definitely good to have the answers to both, thanks.

Here's a more casual question: any particular places to eat that you really like?

Mind altering substances freely available. So no need to bring your own and risk heavy fines / prison sentences if caught at immigration.

Please tell me I won't have trouble getting a 22" lp hose. Just packing an noticed its split and no time to hit shops here.

Replied using Tapatalk. Please forgive my typing.

There are several well stocked dive equipment shops on Koh Tao. An LP hose shouldn't be a problem.

In fact, the good folks at Master Divers we're kind enough to do a couple of fixes for me when I was there last year.

Perhaps a local will chime in with more detail.

Hi ayesha, not an lpi, an lp reg hose. I'm not having much luck so far, only recreational lengths seem to be available. What are all the tech divers using here I wonder ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, these are the three most common questions I got from 15 years

1/ the post office is at top of the down road

2/ no, I didn't bring my dog from England

3/ no, the yellow bike is not for rent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom