August 2012 in Cozumel (Its a dry heat....)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

August is where the COOL KIDS are!!!!

Saying it does not make it so. Plus I am not going which further refutes your outlandish refutable jibber jabber.

Of course the women folk are lovely awesomeness of female genderocity.

Oh Yea Kat ??? !!!!! Uh Uh...No WAY !!! August 2012 is THE Coolest of Cool !!! :yeahbaby::rocker::crafty::D:shades:

Saying it does not make it so. Plus I am not going which further refutes your outlandish refutable jibber jabber.

Of course the women folk are lovely awesomeness of female genderocity.

You can deny it all you want. You might as well deny the sky is blue and my white panama is height of fashion. Besides we are prepared for your absence. I have ordered the needed supplies:

LongblackSocks_6_l.jpg

And Kat, March 2012? Really? After we were done partying for Carnival, I was under the impression the island was going to close for March to repair and restock. Next you will try to convince me July 5th and December 26 are great holidays.

Last edited:
You can deny it all you want. You might as well deny the sky is blue and my white panama is height of fashion. Besides we are prepared for your absence. I have ordered the needed supplies:

View attachment 127124

Touche! I now have an avatar dedicated to your special people August trip.

Last edited:
:mostlysunny:
mrcool.gif
The Official August 2012 (It's a dry heat....) List

06/06/12 - 08/03/12 hlcdlc; Private Home - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/24/12 - 08/03/12 Basscat; Hotel Plaza Cozumel - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/04/12 Craig 66 & daughter; Casa Mexicana - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/07/12 Qnape, Mrs. Q & dtr Christine; Cozumel Palace -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/18/12 jlyle; Scuba Club Cozumel
07/31/12 - 08/11/12 Pidgiepoo & Husband; Iberostar - Dive with Martin
08/03/12 - 08/12/12 Sue Sue & Michael; Villa Escondida -Blue XT Sea Diving
08/09/12 - 08/27/12 bgda, 5 divers total; Paradise Condos - Opal's Dream
08/16/12 - 08/25/12 cvcheif, Susanita, Family (15 total); Las Ventanas- Scuba with Alison
08/19/12 - 08-26-12 prosdog & Son; Blue Angel Resort

Oh Yea Kat ??? !!!!! Uh Uh...No WAY !!! August 2012 is THE Coolest of Cool !!! :yeahbaby::rocker::crafty::D:shades:
When you get the August List up to the 75 or so SB people (not even counting spouses, relatives, friends, etc!) that we had for March, then you can nab the 'Cool" title .... until them you're stuck with Mr CV Lukewarm!!

(Anyway Sue Sue .... you're too darn HOT a MammaJamma to wanna be 'just' a cool kid!! :D)

And Kat, March 2012? Really? After we were done partying for Carnival, I was under the impression the island was going to close for March to repair and restock. Next you will try to convince me July 5th and December 26 are great holidays.
Once the Carnival drunks cleared out, the real fun began!! I'm sure you were still sleeping it off (in your white panama .... more likely pajamas!! :rofl3: ) while the Marchers were rocking & rolling!
:party:

And yes .... December 26th is well known Holiday - Boxing Day (and not the kind you're thinking I'm sure!) and July 5th is Independence Day for Venezuela, Algeria & Cape Verde. :eyebrow:

When you get the August List up to the 75 or so SB people (not even counting spouses, relatives, friends, etc!) that we had for March, then you can nab the 'Cool" title .... until them you're stuck with Mr CV Lukewarm!!

(Anyway Sue Sue .... you're too darn HOT a MammaJamma to wanna be 'just' a cool kid!! :D)

Once the Carnival drunks cleared out, the real fun began!! I'm sure you were still sleeping it off (in your white panama .... more likely pajamas!! :rofl3: ) while the Marchers were rocking & rolling!

And yes .... December 26th is well known Holiday - Boxing Day (and not the kind you're thinking I'm sure!) and July 5th is Independence Day for Venezuela, Algeria & Cape Verde. :eyebrow:

OK, AUGUST Cozumel Divers, Hear this from the Hot Mamma Jamma.....Looks like we have a challenge !!! ARE WE READY TO RUMBLE ??? :yeahbaby: We need to try our best and get our August Cozumel dive peeps notified and on THE list ! WE only have to get 65 + on the list to really Sizzle :rocker:....ah, why do I get the feeling I might have something in common with an ant and a rubber tree plant ??? :nervous: Oh well, we can do this !!! Let's go August divers !! :cheerleader:

To be clear: Numbers do not make cool. A LOT of people watched Pee Wee Herman, but that didn't make you and your friends cool, Kat. Having Chace sing, "Look at me, I am a fire dancer!" that makes you cool. Hitting the guy on the far side of the Malecon with a black belt glow ring throw, that is cool. :bandit:

A bunch of people arriving on an island devoid of alcohol and nursing an island wide hangover is not cool. It is sort of sad. Oh I am sure you made the best of it. 10 or 15 people to a Scubaboard meeting. I mean I get it. You tried. You thought you were having as much or more fun. You had to BE in February to UNDERSTAND February. I may STILL be sleeping it off. This ain't soccer and not everyone gets a 'cool' trophy. We did have one awkward moment in February, but it was just to see what it felt like. The Mosquitos refused to bite us purely out of respect. I mean February won the Scubaboard lifetime achievement award...twice.:cool2:

And yes .... December 26th is well known Holiday - Boxing Day (and not the kind you're thinking I'm sure!)

I am not uneducated. On boxing day, you can be cool and I will be......... a Marcher....:truckergirl:

So come on August, to quote my favorite Capitan, "We make the big party!"

Kat, you should join in on our August gathering. That would be so neat. Someday we will make it to Coz at the same time :). BTW, thanks for the Hot Mamma Jamma salute, I really needed that today. I like it so much I would like to change my SB handle if I could. PM me w lunch dates. :)

CVcheif- I m trying my best for the cause

Wtfover-awesome , I will add u to the list mañana when I get to my big puter.

---------- Post added ----------

:mostlysunny:
mrcool.gif
The Official August 2012 (It's a dry heat....) List

06/06/12 - 08/03/12 hlcdlc; Private Home - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/24/12 - 08/03/12 Basscat; Hotel Plaza Cozumel - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/04/12 Craig 66 & daughter; Casa Mexicana - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/07/12 Qnape, Mrs. Q & dtr Christine; Cozumel Palace -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/18/12 jlyle; Scuba Club Cozumel
07/31/12 - 08/11/12 Pidgiepoo & Husband; Iberostar - Dive with Martin
08/03/12 - 08/10/12 WTFOver; Cozumel Palace - Aldora
08/03/12 - 08/12/12 Sue Sue & Michael; Villa Escondida -Blue XT Sea Diving
08/09/12 - 08/27/12 bgda, 5 divers total; Paradise Condos - Opal's Dream
08/16/12 - 08/25/12 cvcheif, Susanita, Family (15 total); Las Ventanas- Scuba with Alison
08/19/12 - 08-26-12 prosdog & Son; Blue Angel Resort

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom