Whiskey Wreck June 23?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody up for the Whiskey Wreck or Ft. Pickens on June 23? It was a little rough this past weekend. I'm hoping the SE winds will have moved the sand bar a bit. I'd like to get there before the Jet Ski Concession sets up their lane over the wreck. Maybe I can push them further East with a dive flag marking the spots.

Heading to Blue Heron Bridge on the 22nd if you want to head just a tad east :)

Love rhe BHB! Have fun

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Heading to Blue Heron Bridge on the 22nd if you want to head just a tad east :)

Perhaps my favorite dive spot ever ^

On the Eastern side there are a number of long pipes and cables South of the bridge. It doesn't look like much, but I saw most of the coolest stuff there (seahorses, mantis shrimp, octopuses, etc.).

Head down to FLL and dive the Datura Avenue Reefs as a beach dive, if you have a chance.

---------- Post added ----------

Anybody up for the Whiskey Wreck or Ft. Pickens on June 23? It was a little rough this past weekend. I'm hoping the SE winds will have moved the sand bar a bit. I'd like to get there before the Jet Ski Concession sets up their lane over the wreck. Maybe I can push them further East with a dive flag marking the spots.

Looks like I'll be diving Pickens, if the wind doesn't die down. High Tide is around 12pm, but I'll get there much earlier..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom