Just moved here and looking to meet dive buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just moved to Crestview, FL two months ago and went on my first Florida diving adventure yesterday. Now that I'm finally settled, I'm looking at meeting new local dive buddies. I also wnat to dive Pensacola and Panama City Beach, so any suggestions on dive shops, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks!

I like Dive Pros in Pensacola, Scuba Tech in Destin, and Panama City Dive Charters in Panama City.

For Charters, I like H2O Below, Niuhi Charters, and Panama City Dive Charters. I don't make any money form these folks, but you can tell them to send me some if they want :wink:.

You probably want to hook up with some Alabama folks here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/176478722474555/ They usually have scheduled group-dives two or three times a week on the Florida Gulf Coast (both week-days and weekend dives, shore dives and charters). There's also a 'Fest held in the Spring and Fall at Vortex Spring, where a bunch of ScubaBoard folks get together for diving, cookouts, and social drinking. Keep an eye on the board here, and you'll see more posts as we approach October.

Thanks for the information, Hetland! This is very helpful. :)

Best way to go about doing it is to join a local dive club. And I KNOW there are lots in the Gulf. Great divers too.

Hi There! I see that Hetland hooked you up with the facebook link to GCDS. I live in Mobile and travel to Panama City Beach quite a bit. You're more than welcome to come out and join us and Welcome to Scubaboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom