Anyone in Vegas or AZ willing show a new Diver to Lake Mohave?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevmo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hey guys and gals,

so i'll be traveling to vegas for a TDY for work for a couple weeks in AUG (also posted in the CALI thread) as i planned on driving to OC area. Lake Mohave is WAY closer than OC is!

quick background on me, 28, a vet (don't take that the wrong way), fairly new diver, have my own gear.. only thing i don't have is a dive computer which i could just rent for the time being (deciding which one to get right now) might be picking up a used D6....

how is the diving there? is it ok for beginners? anyone willing to take me out? or should i go through a LDS? if so, which one?

thanks in advance!

Great Freshwater Diving in Mohave. Contact Randy at Lake Mohave Scuba (www.lakemohavescuba.com).

Not a huge fan of the D6. Check out the Oceanic line of Computers for wrist computers.

I'm also going to Mohave, but next week, July 5th-6th and maybe 7th. Need buddy(ies).

Back
Top Bottom