Colorado Dive Show, Sept 28-29, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

US Dive Shows

ScubaBoard Loyalist
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that US Dive Shows is busy getting ready for the Colorado Dive Show!
We expect this year to be even better and more fun (is that possible?) that last year!

Click here for details and to pre-register for FREE tickets!

There is still time for vendors to reserve a booth.

Just registered! Thanks.

I want to thank everyone , I was down for a bit now back up, looking forward to seeing everyone at the Dive Show

Brad

Dear ATTENDEE,

Dont leave your buddy ashore, get them a free Ticket to the Dive Show, Just Visit www.coloradodiveshow.com

Limitied Time get a Free Ticket to the Dive Show, This is a limited time offer that saves you $ 16.00 to the show floor. You already registered for a free ticket, but let your dive buddies know about the show and let them Save $ 16.00

Limited Time offer , don’t let time get by, get your friends registered today

Colorado Dive Show
e16f85803b93efeeb1ade8e34ea1db2a49fb0aca

Talk to people from Aqualung, US Virgin Islands, Caymans, Fiji and Cozumel, The list is growing.
Visit our website often and you will see news about the show
76186b1340887df2768af0ebd772265d8fbeff2e

Do you need a new Dive Watch/Computer?

This is your chance to Win a Suunto D6i Dive Watch/ Computer

It's simple: refer a friend to come to the Colorado Dive Show Sept 28 and 28. All they need to do is register athttp://www.coloradodiveshow.com and list you as their referring friend.
They must attend the show. The person with the most referrals who attend the show wins Suunto D6i !! Another benefit: your friend gets FREE entry.

Free Tickets Expire Soon….

Questions email brad@usdiveshows.com
be0866e34e063557e82521b2d243487840a16e94

Is there an updated exhibitor list or seminars schedule that you could share? I looked on the website and didn't see anything new.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom