Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please help.
If you see a guy struggling with his camera and laptop, that is probably me trying to download pics to PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 10. I'm sure it is something simple I'm missing, but I can't see it. I'm old and I learn slow and forget fast, so it probably wouldn't stick to show me here. Maybe sitting around the pool with a drink in my hand I would stand a better chance.

thank you
Mike

Mike, launch PS,
select "EDIT"
select "FILE" on the top left task bar
select "OPEN" (second selection down, with the file icon)
select the file your pictures are in (navigate to where you store your photos)
double click on the picture you want to edit.
:)

I'll be glad to walk you through it, live.

Tom

Ya wanna hear some real crap? My mom and sister got jealous that I was going to Mexico and they were not. Now they're in Cozumel and I am not!! WTF!!!!!!

You should tell them; "when you are back and working, you can think about me having fun!"
:rofl3:

One week until I leave... at this time next week I will be again sitting at my computer at work (as I am now) and thinking about how I will be catching a plane to Coz that evening... ohhhhhh it's going to be hard focusing next week when I am having issues right NOW!!! lol.

Back
Top Bottom