Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We made it to Chicago. We fly with the kids to Houston in the morning. Grandma Judy is picking up the kids during our layover and taking them to Louisiana for the week. Its just gonna be Tracey and me in Cozumel!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Mango_Mango and I are at the Airport in Vancouver, our flight is delayed a tad, no biggie, will still make our connection in Houston. See you SOOOOON!!! :D

Gr8ful diver and I are almost ready to head to the airport!!! See flight 1235 CLT soon!!!! and every one else see you guys this afternoon!!!!!!:D :cool2: safe travel INVADERS!!

Y'all be good now, ya hear!?!
Have a safe & fun time.
I look forward to your reports, & hope to join you next time.
:)
Rick

Everyone be safe.

We are off to a great start! A group of us (cbrich, cardzard, roxanne, larry, dan, roberto, janet, and i) did devil's throat and columbia shallow this morning ... everyone had a great time. It has been a blast so far and we're just getting going! :D

It's Thursday and I am tired... have to prep the camera for MORE fun. Last night I encountered a free swimming Splendid Toad Fish (No... not, CardZard) and that made my week! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom