Dive Clubs in Brevard County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im new to diving and am looking to maybe join a club.

YEAAAA FOR DIVING!!!!

---------- Post Merged at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:19 AM ----------

holy COW batman Vero BEach!!! thats an 1.5hrs from where i live in brevard. :(

I am not really aware of dive clubs but please feel free to look on meetup.com
Also, you may tag along or meet us anytime we go. My blog and site is in my sig. I belong to the Treasure coast one and a bunch of others. Just put feelers out that is what most of us do. Also there is a bugfest 2012 in Lauderdale by the sea for shore diving mini season 3 week of July.
I am hoping to dive local Weds, Friday am and Sat afternoon this week.

---------- Post Merged at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I live in Cocoa, yet work in Vero. Diving is crap in Brevard my friend I hate to say unless you are going deep and spearing. Please feel free to look on my blog or website I put a ton of info for diving from Sebastian and South. Usually I have conditions and it looks good for this week for shore diving. You can easily do three dives a day which makes it worth the drive. Deep six fill tanks in Vero and is open 7 days, pretty quick on filling. There is Dive Odyssea in Fort Pierce.
In Merritt Island American Divers does my fills and service. Check them out, they do some organized boat trips down south. Go speak to Allen, he is knowledegable. Downside they close at 6pm and aren't open Sundays. Let me know if you need any other info

I instruct out of the Fishing & Diving Center in Cape Canaveral. When take my students on their OW dives...other divers are welcome to join in. We do the springs, beaches (when clear), West Palm, Ft Lauderdale & the Keys on a fairly regular bases.

Joe

BTW...Fish & Dive has the best prices in town on dive equipment

@ danielle, i understand that there arent TONS of spots here in Brevard. but i dont have a dive partner here locally other than two friends(married couple) but they have a hard time getting time away from the kids trying to find some friends that dive some of the wrecks of brevard. depth isnt an major issue unless its like 130/140-and below. @ cudachaser. I like his prices on things but some are cheaper some are border line so it all depends. but fish and dive is literally BLOCKS away from my house. (could be cheaper on the fills)

Sebastian has some ok areas and a little further south. I have a map of sites on my blog you can check out. For dive buddies, use the meetup groups, that is what they are for. People tag up when they get there. go to meetup.com and search scuba. I belong to most of them. There is a treasure coast one and gold coast scuba has a great one for when you are further south. I am diving Weds, Fri, Sat shore dives in the Vero/Fort Pierce area. You are more than welcome to join and tag along. Sheeper mentioned he was doing some dives too. If I can help you anymore, let me know. I know when I was in LDBS last summer on a trip, Rich was sick and I just paired up with someone on the shore. Definitely use the groups to get yourself paired up.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom