Hello from Thibodaux, LA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All,

I am so glad I found this forum - looks like an awesome place to get info. As you can see in my bio I am from South Africa, but have been living in the US for 6 years now. That is also the time of my last dive :depressed:. But I am hoping to change that - and I am looking for some dive clubs in the area. (New Orleans, Baton Rouge, or anywhere in South East Louisiana!) Also looking for instructors recommendations in the area for possible certification of my hubby! :blinking:

Hoping to hear from you soon!
Happy diving,

T

You're right that ScubaBoard is a great place to get info, especially in these sub-forums New Divers and Those Considering Diving Basic Scuba Discussions . Your local sub-forums might be helpful too South Eastern United States .

Too bad you didn't get that much diving in South Africa. I've heard so many cool things about diving there. But I'm sure Louisiana has some great diving. Thibodaux appears quite close to water, within an hour either direction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom