Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dawki, on the borders of India and Bangladesh, dive site not listed as so on the map, but awesome, we have a small beach like sandy patch there, one Zipline running across the river for more adrenaline, one 20 meter clip to jump off from, Pork Chops and beer after 3 tanks dive, awesome

Piece of Heaven.jpg

Last edited:
I was diving under a car bridge in the lake back home. They say that there is a car lying at the bottom of this lake (20 meters down), I still haven´t found it yet.
And my air consume is ridiculously high. I think it´s time for me to get a bigger tank really now..

It's been a while since I posted here........2 dives at Cedar Hill, Wiarton,ON. We found the cool water again.

My sons and I went over to Twin Quarries in Ohio. Visibility was horrible because the quarry was full of dive classes and they stirred up the bottom silt something awful. But, we had fun anyway.

Allenhurst Jetty, N.J. Better this year without those 6' waves.

---------- Post Merged at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Allenhurst Jetty, N.J. Way better this year without those 6' waves--even got 5' viz.

Dove the Attakulla Lodge at Lake Jocasse, SC. Awesome dive to 260ft on an old Bed and Breakfast, Jocasse is a man made lake, dammed in 1965 by Duke Power. Lake has many dive sites, the Attakulla Lodge being one of the advanced sites.

Down in Brockville On for the long weekend diving the St Lawrence River with a bunch of buddies.

Charters to the Daryaw, Lillie, Keystorm, drifts.

The water is an unbelievable 76 degrees F, and I dived sidemount in a 3 ml suit. Buddy dived in a rashguard and shorts. You have to understand, 95% of my diving is in a drysuit, and to dive here in a wetsuit is liberating.

Down in Brockville On for the long weekend diving the St Lawrence River with a bunch of buddies.

Charters to the Daryaw, Lillie, Keystorm, drifts.

The water is an unbelievable 76 degrees F, and I dived sidemount in a 3 ml suit. Buddy dived in a rashguard and shorts. You have to understand, 95% of my diving is in a drysuit, and to dive here in a wetsuit is liberating.

Heading down tomorrow, Gaskin is a definite, the 2nd is still up in the air.

I love it when the home waters are warm :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom