Dive buddy(ies) needed for this + next weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Howdy all. Wondering if any groups or individuals are doing any diving around OK, North or Central TX over the next couple of weekends. I'm a little out of practice so hoping to buddy up if anyone would like to. The booze is on me afterwards :wink:

-Trey

There should be plenty of divers at Clear Springs Scuba Park this weekend.

Me and the wife will be at beavers bend most likely weds july 11th and or the 12th.
we will be bringing our boat and could meet up if interested.
always good to have another dive buddy.
shoot me a pm or email if interested
looks like we can rent tanks at broken bow scuba service if needed

I guess cssp it is, then.

Chevyjeff, I would absolutely be up for that next week except I start on a new contract Monday, and can't take off so soon :(

I'm hoping to get out to CSSP next weekend myself. My back decided to start acting up again today though, so I'll have to see how the next week goes before I make the 3 hour round trip.

Hey, I was hoping to get to CSSP soon but don't have anyone to go with. Did you have any particular days in mind?

Flig, I'll be out there tomorrow morning bright and early and Sunday morning. Not sure what I'll be doing next weekend, I'm not a huge fan of CSSP beyond basically an outdoor pool so I'll probably be trying to get out to a lake somewhere that weekend. If you want to buddy up, let me know.

I will be at Clear Springs later today. I get off in a few hours and will sleep a little bit then head up there. No idea what time it will be though.

If anyone in CTX comes across this thread today, I have an opportunity to get out of the house this evening if the weather holds. I could be at Lake Travis around 5 - 6pm.

PM if available.

---------- Post Merged at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Anyone? :)

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Still holding out hope. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom