7/8 thread HP who makes a double manifold??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LastMate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok so I just picked up some true HP steel 100's. My plan is to double them up but I have not found anyone who makes a doubles manifold with the 7/8 thread style. Any help??

TDL has new 7/8" thermo manifolds in stock but they are so expensive you'll cry. Try a WTB ad on TDS, that might be another used avenue besides ebay.

Keep your eyes out on ebay and the classifieds here and decostop. They can be had for about $90-$110. I would sell you one of mine but they are in use.

Also, I actually like the older OMS captured oring manifolds. Even if they are not PC. But that is for another thread.

And as mentioned above, it is the LH,RH valves that are 7/8, the crossover is just has to match mfg.

EDIT: I see you are in alaska, there was a guy on here and decostop that had a bunch at one time up there.

Here, I think this guy may still have a manifold.

http://thedecostop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47535&highlight=manifold

i am looking for the same thing to double a set of hp100's

there are lots of the old sherwood angled manifolds out there. I have one and when I replaced it with a new OMS from North East Scuba Supply it was leak free and worked fine. I replaced it because I couldn't get kits anymore. FWIW: I love diving my double 100s great tanks with fantastic bouyancy characteristics!

Northeastscubasupply still has 7/8" Lft/Rt valves, but no manifolds.........

Thanks for the Info. I ordered the valves the other day. Now i need to find an OMS manifold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom